Baby of the Month Terms & Conditions
- Employees of the promoter, their families, agents and anyone directly connected with the promotion may not enter.
- The winner's photo will be displayed on the Dentinox website. Winners and photos supplied by entrants may be required to participate in future publicity. Participants should be 16 or over and babies entered into the competition must be 0 to 18 months on the day of uploading the photo and no older. Due to a high level of entries, only the first 20 babies received will appear on the site.
- By uploading a photo of your baby, you grant the promoter a non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use the image for the purposes of the competition.
- The entrant uploading the photo must be the parent or legal guardian of the baby featured in the photo.
- The winner of the Baby of the Month competition will be decided by a public vote. Voting will commence on the 1st of every month. The promoter can accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged or not received.
- All entries must be received by the 25th of every month.
- One winner will be selected on the last day of every month until further notice. The winner will be notified by email as soon as is practicable after the closing date.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept every photo uploaded. To give your child the best chance of appearing online, please make sure your photos are not blurred, pixelated, too dark, overexposed or poor quality.
- If your baby does not appear on our site, please revisit the site and re-enter your baby to feature in the following month's competition.
- There will be one winner of the Baby of the Month competition per month. The winner will receive a £50 John Lewis voucher. No cash alternative will be offered. The £50 John Lewis voucher will be supplied to the winner of the Dentinox Baby of the Month competition after the 1st of each month.
- The promoter can accept no responsibility for vouchers that are lost, delayed, damaged or not received by the recipients. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal value if necessary without prior notice.
- The promoter reserves the right to discontinue the competition without prior notice.
- Only one vote per person per day will be accepted. Additional votes from individuals using multiple email addresses will not be counted. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who are suspected to be attempting to manipulate the voting system.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject any image deemed inappropriate.
The promoter is: Dendron Limited, 94 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, Herts, WD18 7JJ.